Angepinnt [WIP] VLN 2009

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Any new news?

I'm a native English speaker, but I'll use Babelfish to translate below. Just curious as to the status of this mod, which was ostensibly being made for rF2. With the rF2 beta now out, I was curious if work on this mod has now been restarted-there's been no updates on VirtualR in months now. VLN 2005 is my favorite rF1 mod (you guys managed to fix the low-speed handling issues that plague other mods like Enduracers), and I want to drive your physics in the rain and overall dynamic rF2 environment. Thanks for any news that you can provide.

Ich bin ein gebürtiger englischer Sprecher, aber ich verwende Babelfish, um unten zu übersetzen. Gerade neugierig hinsichtlich des Status dieses Umb., der anscheinend für rF2 gebildet wurde. Mit dem rF2, das jetzt heraus Beta ist, war ich neugierig, wenn Arbeit über diesen Umb. jetzt restarted-there' gewesen ist; keine Updates auf VirtualR in den Monaten gewesenes s jetzt. VLN 2005 ist mein Umb. des Lieblings rF1 (Sie Kerle erreichten, die langsamen behandelnausgaben zu reparieren, die andere mods wie Enduracers quälen), und ich möchte Ihre Physik im Regen und in der globalen dynamischen Umwelt rF2 fahren. Dank für irgendwelche Nachrichten, die Sie voraussetzen können.
    • Hi John.

Thanks for your nice feedback, glad that you enjoy VLN 2005 :)
      Your welcome to use english here, those translators only create confusing results.
      You're right, it has become very quiet about our VLN 2009 project. Actually the progress could be better in the moment - real-life strikes back. But we hope that we will be able to put the pedal to metal soon.
      In the moment we're working on our first car converted to rF2. It's very much a guinea pig to test rF2 in every aspect thats important for our project. There is no decision if VLN 2009 will be a rF2 Mod yet.
    • Another English speaker with little or no grasp of any foreign languages – blame the UK education system! And also the fact that we just assume everyone else will accommodate us and speak English… Perhaps if you’re swaying whether or not to support RF2, we could convince you. Like quite a few people I actually set aside a room in my house and bought a whole new gaming computer just for RF2, and the reason I want RF2 is for the WSGT2 and your VLN2009 mods! The handling is very nice with the limited play I’ve managed so far (brand new baby in the house takes up all spare time!), the graphics are nice considering they’re just at the very beginning of their lifespan (compare rFactor1 initial graphics compared to some of the latest quality mods) and the dynamic weather and time of day system are excellent – they could almost have been designed with your mod in mind!
      I realise that you have to fully evaluate RF2 probably past the beta stage before you commit, but I very much hope that you do choose RF2 as your platform.

Many thanks