Virtua_LM is proud to present you with an enhanced version of the Fuji Speedway, Japan. This track, previously
created from scratch for the Prototype-C Mod (F1 Challenge 99-02) has been deeply modified to match the new
capabilities of the rFactor graphic engine.
[list]* 1982 / 1990 / 1993 / 1993 bike versions[/list]
[list]* 20th March 2010 - v1.00[/list]
Amax (archive), Aprimatic (painting), Burger4man (car modelling), Chris (car modelling), Danilo (AIW), Dave_3D
(car modelling), DerDumeKlemmer (conversion), Discocandy (painting), Eden7c (R&D), Etone (archive), Eclipsee
(car modelling), emac (forums), F1Driver (painting), Gmilno (AIW), Joe Bar Team (R&D), JazzDevil (car modelling),
King Of The Ring (car modelling), Markus Nissa (car modelling & painting), Monsum (track modelling), Nugit (car
modelling), Padajacaba (R&D), Racer-BR (painting), Revsect (R&D), Swiss Hutless (car modelling), Sylvain (track
modelling), T-Spark (painting), Tato (painting), Trumpf (R&D), Vassalfada (sounds), Vince Klortho (R&D), Zulu
Batman, Bullitt, Christ, Desmo, Digitt, DrGroove, Elio75, Elwood, Eric.Bugs, Grietick, Gundam,
Hunaudieres, JBMASS, Kalaan, Khyn, Menro, MotorFX, Moucham, Mullog, Niko, Otaugames, Pete Walsh,
Raegon, Roswell, Sticky-Fingers, Sulky, Tmsi68, Valgone, Vevex, Yoss
External support and beta testing
* Image Space Incorporated (ISI)... for developing rFactor and for their technical support.
* emac for hosting our forums and for his kindness and honesty in our everyday virtual life.
* RacingFR testers... for their enthusiasm and particularly Desmo and Sticky-Fingers for the great organization.
* Our families who shared and endured this strange passion during those last years.
* Our loyal fans
* If you experience any issue with the sky (flickering or invisibility), please move the files located inside the “[Fuji
folder]\SKY FIX” to the “[Fuji folder]” and then reload the track.
Terms and conditions
* Conversion or modification of any of this package's contents is strictly prohibited, whatever the destination platform
* Usage of textures can be granted according to the conditions described on the Virtua_LM website (disclaimer section)
* The F1-Challenge 99-02 version of Fuji Speedway is now part of public domain.
* In a more general way, the restrictions of use applied to this package are described on the Virtua_LM website
(http://virtua-lm.com). Any additional question can be asked (in a polite way) on our forums.