rF Open Wheel Racing 2007-2008 (IRL)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• rF Open Wheel Racing 2007-2008 (IRL)

Vom rf Open Wheel Racing Project kommt deren 2007-2008 Mod. Was erst langweilig klingt ist nichts anderes als ein feiner Indy Racing (IRL) Mod!

F Open Wheel Racing | Release Version 1.0
      Copyright (C) 2007(8) Peters Motorsports | petersmotorsports.com

Thanks to the people at iDT Simulations and MMG for much support in this project.

ALL MODELS AND TEXTURES ARE NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE! DO NOT USE THESE MODELS FOR SPONSORSHIP PROPOSALS OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL USE WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION!!!!!!

The files of this mod are not to be reposted, used for other mods, or any other alteration without permission. *cough* NROS.org! *cough*

Installation:

Extract all folders to your main rFactor directory.

Additional Info:
      This mod contains all paint schemes for the 2008 Preseason testing and nearly 100% of the 2007 paint schemes.

Paint scheme addons along with AI Calibration files for "Reccomended tracks" will be released through the season.

The Pro Series portion of this mod will be released at a later date. Thank you for your patience!

No tracks have been included with this mod, but for Homestead, Texas, Michigan, Kansas, Chicago, Infineon, Watkins Glen and Richmond I reccomend Stock Car Evolutions 2008 tracks. They are gorgeous! rfstockcars.com

Motegi, Kentucky and Nashville will be released soon!

Iowa - rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Iowa%20Speedway

Indianapolis - theuspits.com/files/rfactor/tracks/indianapolis_v1.0.rar

Streets of St. Petersburg - rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=St%2E%20Petersburg

Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course - rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?…DOhio%20%2707%20Revisited

Milwaukee - mediafire.com/?dm005jblx5t

Known Issues:

Panoz mirror mapping still needs work, and graphical updates to the Panoz model continue including a better cockpit.
      Known issue with suspension being in the wrong position at times. This is a physics issue we continue to learn.
      "Default" setups specified in the HDV file have not yet been implemented. Base setups for many tracks are located in \UserData\AiSetup\rfOWR\2007\IRL and can be copied into the respective Settings folders (rFOWR extention).

Credits:

PAQUITIO - Your tireless efforts in modeling these cars, doing sounds, along with your friendship and feedback will forever be appreciated.
      Marcelo Barrio - Your mapping and modeling skills made this a breeze! Thank you for everything you have done, which is way too numerous to list here!
      Pierre and Doug Lynch - Thank you for allowing me to steal away some of your great staff and answer my hundreds of questions.
      Thanks to the entire iDT team for allowing us to use the wonderful MOMO steering wheel, and your beautiful Champcar tires.
      Freedom Motorsports - Thanks for your testing and friendship in the early stages of this mod!
      MMG - Thank you for helping get me started and for introducing me to many of the people listed before and for your help in the early stages of this mod.
      Butch Davis - Always a great friend and your help was invaluable!
      Also, thanks to beta testers including Dan Kassinger, Doosekoop, Michi Kovacs, Marjtin Top, Wyatt Gooden, BenL, Parker Klingerman, Leethal, Richard Chimwalski, Andy Stankiewicz, and anyone else I may have left out
      Special thanks to anyone else I may have forgotten!!!
      My Hall of Fame

Mehr Screenshots + Download